Tuesday 28 April 2015

Self esteem

In life we often find ourselves not having enough self esteem and it can be sometimes a problem.
Why do i say it can be a problem? Well you know when you have that special something that you really want and you just don't know how to go about going after it and you feel a fear of not getting it.
For instance i some time ago had a crush on a girl that actually was my friend, but regardless of how hard i try to fight against the feelings i had for her i just couldn't. So one day as usual she ask me to take her halfway as she was on her way home and as we walked and came where we had to say goodbye, she confronted me and wanted to know what my story was, because when i actually found out that i had feelings for her i started avoiding her.
So there i was standing surprised of how she talked with me and she kept insisting that i tell her...

As we stand there and i tried to explain to her what really happened, i just got tired of explaining myself and then i just came out and told her that I'm actually in love with her. It was so hard for me to tell her, but as i did i could see that she were surprised at what i said and just when i thought it were over and done... She told me that she actually were in love with me too and it then changed everything.

I could go on and tell you the rest of it, but then i wouldn't finish now. What i want to get across is that one should not let fear get a hold of you.

Self esteem can get you allot of things, you just have to use it.

Till next time, Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment